I created the blog long ago, but now i found some time to share my ideas.
I am not an experienced blogger. I have some ideas to discuss with readers.
The ideas may range from science, religion, society, character, etc,.
Coming to science, people see the science as a solution to their problems at hand.
I personally believe that, the science emerged from the problems. As the time moves,
the science also refined itself and came to a stage that we see it to-day. I believe that the
science also has some limitations to offer a concrete solution or explanation to a number of
difficult questions posed by nature. This area, where science fails to provide answers, is to be explored scientifically. If a reader is encountered such problems where the science fails to answer,
I think, here it can be discussed or provide some opportunities to learn further.
bye,
Neeladhuri.
No comments:
Post a Comment